CPS and Professionals Incorporated currently have a number of Top Engineering Candidates to offer and would like to highlight just a few of them below. These individuals have talents and skills that are highly in demand, and they won’t be on the market for long!
If you are looking to add Engineering Talent to your team, please contact Steve Schanz, Engineering Recruitment Manager, at email@example.com or 315-457-2500 today!
Operations Manager $90 – 100K
- Operations Manager experienced in leading and providing direct implementation of world class manufacturing and quality practices including Lean Manufacturing, JIT, continuous improvement, and Six Sigma.
- Bachelors in Industrial Engineering.
Maintenance Manager $75 – 85K
- Hands on Maintenance Manager experienced in process development, equipment optimization and technical trade supervision/management.
- Has overseen diverse teams of maintenance trades both electrical and mechanical.
- Bachelors in Engineering & Management from Clarkson University.
Project Manager $75 – 80K
- Ten years of experience in project management within the automotive and HVAC industry.
- Proficient in managing Bills of Material, and serving as the primary point of contact for customers including design, timeline and changes.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering.
Quality Engineer $75 – 80K
- Twenty years of experience in Quality Engineering and Project Management.
- Knowledgeable with ISO9001 and ISO13485 Quality Standards.
- Proficient in the creation of quality plans, inspection points, qualifying suppliers, and customer interaction.
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering & Welding Science.
Manufacturing / Process Engineer $70 – 80K
- Six Sigma Green Belt and over ten years of experience in manufacturing environments.
- Proficient in the design, development, and implementation of process improvements within manufacturing environments to improve product quality and manufacturing productivity.
- Bachelors in Industrial Engineering
Mechanical Design Engineer $55 – 60K
- Ten years of experience in product design, fabrication and test.
- Experienced in interpreting customer specifications and providing product quotes and estimates.
- Proficient using Solidworks along with other 3D modeling tools.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
If you are looking for engineering recruiters in Syracuse NY, contact our team today.