As more information continues to develop regarding the COVID-19 virus, CPS Recruitment remains committed to the health and safety of our employees and clients throughout New York State.
We ask all employees to cooperate in taking steps to reduce the transmission of communicable diseases in the workplace.
Remember to always practice proper hygiene etiquette along with a friendly reminder of the following:
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth with tissues or elbow whenever you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash.
- Avoid people who are sick.
- Frequently clean touched surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick.
It is imperative to maintain communication with your Recruiter and client supervisor if you are sick and unable to report to your assignment. A doctor’s note may be requested for the absence(s).
This has been an ever-changing situation for all businesses and their valued employees, so please continue to monitor the CDC guidelines for best practices.
Please contact Kirsi Donovan at email@example.com or 315-883-5494 with any questions.