CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Senior Semiconductor Applications Engineer / 55401
Senior Semiconductor Applications Engineer (160-175K)
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Semiconductor Applications Engineer to work for an advanced technology manufacturer in the Santa Clara, California area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, Medical / Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Stock Options and much more
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a High Technology Start-Up Manufacturer with over 100M in assets
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop high performance switching power supply demonstrations that are exceptional
- Write white papers, application notes, or articles about the power supplies and technology
- Attend industry conferences to talk about the technology
- Converse with customers about the technology and its benefits
- Create reports to show how these advanced technology products align with customer requirements as well as new application use cases
- Conduct device and system tests, performance optimizations, and characterization
- Interface with customers and the business team to understand market trends and customer needs to create product roadmaps
- Provide technical support and trainings to FAEs and customer engineers globally
- Work closely with customers, marketing, System Engineering, Design Engineering, Business Management, Sales, and our Field Applications organization
Education and Experience:
- MSEE or BSEE
- 10+ years of experience in working with switching power supplies including design and qualification of power supplies
- Able to model and design power supplies and their critical components (i.e. controls, management, transformer, etc) as well as be familiar with testing requirements and methods of a power supply
- Strong ability to engage with customers and articulate the value proposition of products in power supply applications
For immediate consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $160,000 - 175,000/year
- Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: