CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Sales Administrative Assistant / 55399
Sales Administrative Assistant (55399)
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
PAY RATE: $18.00/hr.+ DOE
Excellent opportunity for an entry level candidate with potential for growth and advancement!
CPS Recruitment is partnering with an innovative company in Liverpool, NY to find a Sales Administrative Assistant to join their team! This is a fantastic temp-to-hire position that provides clerical and data entry support to a Sales team.
This dynamic organization has medical insurance, a 401K plan, paid time off and many other wonderful benefits once hired on! If you have top notch interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic and excellent computer skills, apply today!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer inbound calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Prepare, process and audit sales quotes, invoices and contracts
- Create and update customer records in system
- Follow up on purchase orders with confirmations
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of customer service/call center experience; sales experience is a plus!
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Ability to multi-task and be detail-oriented
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5507
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $18.00 - 21.00/hour
- Liverpool, NY 13088
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: