CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Medical Coding Specialist - Family Medicine/Internal Medicine - REMOTE / 55292
CPS Recruitment is seeking a Medical Coding Specialist for a medical records management company that is experiencing huge growth. This position offers flexibility with scheduling and is 100% remote! If you are looking for an opportunity to take on new challenges in a fast paced, self-driven environment, this is the job for you!
Compensation for this Medical Coding Specialist role is $21+/hr, DOE
As a Medical Coding Specialist, you will:
- Review medical documents to assign diagnostic and procedure codes according to established classification systems and standards
- Communicate with physicians and providers to ensure medical records are documented accurately
- Examine policies and procedures to guarantee classifications comply with all laws, regulations, and standards
- Complete all documentation and classifications electronically and independently
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor including attendance at team meetings
Background Profile for the Medical Coding Specialist:
- Professional Coding Certification required (AAPC, AHIMA)
- CPC, CCS, CCS-P, CEMC, CPMA, RHIA, RHIT preferred
- 2+ years healthcare coding experience – internal medicine or family practice preferred
- Understanding of CPT, HCPCS Level II, and ICD-10-CM
- Proficient with medical terminology and anatomy
For immediate consideration for this Medical Coding Specialist role, please submit a resume in WORD to email@example.com.
If this Medical Coding Specialist position is not a good fit for you but better for someone you know, feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $250 for referrals that are hired on by our clients.
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $21.00 - 23.00/hour
- Healthcare - Clinical
- Buffalo, NY 14203
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: