CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Medical Coding Auditor - REMOTE / 55293
CPS Recruitment is seeking a Certified Risk Adjustment Coder for a medical records management company that is experiencing huge growth. This position offers flexibility with scheduling and is 100% remote! If you are looking for an opportunity to take on new challenges in a fast paced, self-driven environment, this is the job for you!
Compensation for this Certified Risk Adjustment Coder position is $22/hr, DOE
As a Certified Risk Adjustment Coder, you will:
- Review and validate CPT and diagnosis codes based on HCC and Risk Adjustment criteria
- Communicate with physicians and providers to ensure medical records are documented accurately
- Utilize CMS HCC and CPT and ICD-9 and 10 guidelines
- Complete all documentation and classifications electronically and independently
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor including attendance at team meetings
Background Profile for the Certified Risk Adjustment Coder:
- Professional Coding Certification required (AAPC, AHIMA)
- CPC, CCS, CCS-P, CEMC, CPMA, RHIA, RHIT preferred
- Certified Risk Adjustment Coder Certification (CRC) preferred or 3+ years HCC Coding
- 2+ years healthcare coding experience – Medicare Annual Wellness Visits
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and written and have excellent interpersonal skills.
For immediate consideration for this Certified Risk Adjustment Coder role, please submit a resume in WORD to email@example.com
If this Certified Risk Adjustment Coder position is not a good fit for you but better for someone you know, feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $250 for referrals that are hired on by our clients.
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $23.00 - 25.00/hour
- Healthcare - Clinical
- Syracuse, NY 13207
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: