CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Marketing Communications Manager / 55428
CPS Recruitment is looking for qualified candidates for a great new opportunity for a Marketing Communications Manager for a Healthcare Insurance Company in Syracuse, NY or Rochester, NY. This opportunity is a Full-Time position working Monday through Friday with hours flexible between 7am - 5pm. There is contract to permanent potential for this role. This is a REMOTE opportunity that requires flexibility to stop into the office in Rochester or Syracuse as needed. It is not expected that these will be frequent visits but will be required.
Compensation for the Marketing Communications Manager role will be $55,000 - $68,000 - depending on experience.
As the Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for driving the proposal process from start to finish. This role requires well-developed communication skills to assist with the growth and outreach of this nationwide corporation.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Manager:
- Partnering across departments to drive corporate growth with strategic planning and marketing outreach
- Analyzing the Request for Proposal, create a marketing plan, and host/attend kick off to communicate deliverables
- Assisting with the planning, design, and development of promotional campaigns
- Supporting strategic planning and removing barriers to increase productivity
- Managing the company's database of content
Background Profile of the Marketing Communications Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 1+ years in a marketing work experience
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Must possesses strong analytical skills and communication skills, specifically with writing
- Project management or business analyst experience a plus.
If this position is not for you, but for someone you know, please feel free to forward this information. You are eligible for a referral bonus if referred candidates are placed and complete the full assignment.
For immediate consideration please submit a resume in WORD Format to email@example.com
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $55,000.00 - 68,000.00/hour
- Healthcare - Clinical
- Syracuse, NY 13204
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: