CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Manufacturing Project Manager / 55353
Manufacturing Project Manager (85-100K)
Immediate opportunity available for a Manufacturing Project Manager in the Albany, NY area.
- Successful OEM Manufacturer that has been doing business for over a half-century.
- Excellent benefits package including, health, dental, vision, 401k and life insurance.
- Enjoyable work culture, bonus potential, and other perks.
- M-Th work week.
- Provide leadership in the execution of programs that are actively in production.
- Manage project schedule and cost throughout production activities to ensure on time delivery.
- Responsible for resolving resource constraints that affect project efforts within the associated program.
- Communicate with customers and update change orders.
- Support internal company activities such as: ISO compliance audits, program management reviews, financial reviews, and process improvement initiatives.
Experience / Education Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience, ideally within a manufacturing / production environment.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
For confidential consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $85,000 - 100,000/year
- Manufacturing Management
- Malta, NY 12020
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: