CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Grant Writer / 55297
We are looking to hire a dedicated Grant Writer to write grant proposals for our client in Central New York. The grant writer will write coherent, organized, and compelling proposals. You will apply your knowledge of fundraising methods and plans to reach income goals. You will collaborate with team members in the organization to assist with other fundraising projects and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
To ensure success you need to write well, have proficient knowledge of fundraising methods, and be committed to the mission you are representing. Preferred applicants are deadline-driven team players with outstanding multitasking abilities.
Grant Writer Responsibilities:
- Developing relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders
- Displaying adherence to the organization’s mission
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of the organization’s history and programs
- Assisting with the execution of the development department's strategy
- Identifying grant funding opportunities
- Writing, submitting, and managing grant proposals
- Furnishing prospective funders with supporting documents
- Maintaining records in hard copies and computer databases
Grant Writer Profile:
Associate's degree in creative writing or related field
- 2+ years of grant writing experience preferred
- Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information source.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong people skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate confidential consideration!
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $60 - 85/year
- Syracuse, NY 13204
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: