CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician / 54829
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician ($23-25 p.hr)
We have an Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician opening available to work for a premiere manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area.
- Industry leading manufacturer with an excellent safety record
- Strong benefits package offering health, dental, long and short term disability, life insurance and more
- Provide mechanical and electrical troubleshooting, repair and installation tasks
- Read and understand electrical schematic diagrams as well as industrial three phase 240V and 480V power distribution and VFD wiring practices.
- Troubleshoot, program, and or replace Allen Bradley PLC’s.
- Maintain records of Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
Background and Experience:
- AAS degree or Journeyman certification preferred. Will also consider non degree and multiple years of Maintenance experience within a manufacturing setting.
- Experience with engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment
- Ability to work an off shift
For immediate consideration, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $23 - 25/year
- Liverpool, NY 13088
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: