CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Dispatcher / 55383
We are currently seeking a skilled Dispatcher with highly reputable transportation, manufacturing or service dispatch experience. As a Dispatcher, you will be communicating daily with a high number of customers and clients, so having a strong capability of good communication skills is a must! As a Dispatcher, you should have knowledge of logistics, the ability to provide excellent customer service and must be able to work efficiently in high stress situations.
Dispatcher Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer phones and emails in a timely manner
- Update daily CRM/database systems
- Maintain route and PO changes in company database
- Monitor drivers throughout the day and report potential delays and/or detention to appropriate personnel
- Communicate as needed with customers, drivers and internal teams throughout the day
- Take accurate and detailed notes regarding routes, changes, customer requests, etc.
Dispatcher Requirements & Skills
- 1+ years' experience in a Dispatch role strongly preferred
- Proficient computers skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Understanding of strong attention to detail
- Capability of multi-tasking and working under little supervision
- Must be a reliable and dependable employee
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $45,000.00 - 55,000.00/hour
- Supply Chain
- Liverpool, NY 13088
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: