CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Customer Service Representative / 55330
Customer Service Representative
Pay Rate: $19.00 /Hr.
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team in Auburn, NY. In this role, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) will professionally respond to customer inquiries regarding status of open orders, stock availability, and shipping information on the phone and through a computer system.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Expedite backlog working with individual planners and buyers
- Address priority and/or emergency order situations quickly and accurately
- Tactfully handle problems and complaints, and recognize and solve possible problems before they escalate
- Accurately log and fully research customer disputes
- Process return material authorization requests as required
Requirements for these roles include:
- Minimum of 4-5 years customer service experience preferably in a technical product line, B2B Preferred.
- Demonstrated customer advocacy skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment welcoming change and growth
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Experience working with CRM system (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics) a plus
- Proficiency in second language a plus
- A strong commitment to working with a team, providing excellent customer service, and maintaining professionalism is required
- Ability to process a high volume of transactions with proficiency, accuracy and integrity
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
- Effective verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen, organizational, time management skills and attention to detail required.
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy.
How to Apply:
For consideration, please submit a resume to the following:
Fax: 315-477-4730Further questions, call 315-883-5506
Our Auburn office is now open for walk-ins
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $19.00 - 19.00/hour
- Auburn, NY 13021
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: