If you’re a job seeker in the Syracuse area, here are 5 LinkedIn groups for your consideration:
CPS & Professionals Incorporated
- CPS and Professionals Inc., the largest independently owned, full service staffing and recruitment firm in Central NY.
- The group provides career and hiring tips and networking opportunities for professionals in accounting, finance, engineering, HR, IT, Sales, marketing, manufacturing, and administrative roles.
- It is an open group, so simply click “Join” to become a member of this group.
- NY Careers has a statewide range with over 5,700 members.
- Along with the Syracuse market, the group provides job openings and career search information pertinent to the five boroughs of New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, Albany, Schenectady, Utica, Rochester and Buffalo.
- This is a private group. To register membership, click Join, and your request will be reviewed by the group manager.
- This private group has 153 members and is owned by Dan Olivadoti, founder of CNY After 5.
- Employers, talent acquisition professionals and job seekers may use this group to network, share job leads and connect great candidates with the right positions throughout the Utica-Rome to Syracuse/Finger Lakes area.
- To request membership, click Join and your request will be reviewed by the group manager.
- Upstate NY Jobs has 260 members.
- This group shares information on the job market in upstate and central New York.
- Listed are current openings in the Syracuse, Rochester, Southern Tier, Finger Lakes and North County markets.
- Linked Syracuse – Central NY is a private group with over 5,800 members.
- The group welcomes professionals based in the greater Syracuse area or with a personal or professional connection to the area.
- To register, click Join and your request will be reviewed.
LinkedIn and related social media are a key tactic in your job search toolbox. Working with a recruitment specialist can be a tremendous asset as you optimize the value of your electronic footprint, along with the rest of your career path strategy. If you are looking for job openings in Syracuse, contact our team today.